BMG – Creative Coordinator (Sync) (UK)
Come as you are.
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all its forms. Equal opportunity is deeply rooted in our core value of fairness and we are committed to creating a truly inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive. If you are good at what you do, come as you are.
All BMG applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, gender or sexual orientation.
BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalog, including the 1992 single “Come As You Are.”
We have an opportunity for a creative coordinator to join our Sync team!
BMG Sync UK is a forward-thinking, collaborative and proactive media licensing team. Working in film, television, advertising, games, brand partnerships and bespoke music creation. We are uniquely placed in that we handle an extensive roster of frontline masters, catalogs and publishing under one team. This makes them a dynamic and exciting team in which to work.
YOUR MISSION AT BMG:
As a Creative Coordinator, you will showcase our large and diverse repertoire of recordings and songs for opportunities across a wide range of media. On top of that, you’ll support the creative output of the sync team, working with A&R to ensure the team is through the latest and greatest music and meeting with managers and artists to chat synchronization opportunities.
- Work alongside the team to present music and respond to sync briefs
- Build relationships with sync clients
- Help with marketing mailings
- Talk to A&R to stay up to date on new releases
- Search and find hidden gems in the BMG catalog
- Regularly deliver new music to key clients
- Attend concerts, entertain sync clients and artist
- Assist the sync team with larger creative projects such as: bespoke, targeted sync/remix sessions, covers, etc.
- Knowledge of how a sync team works and music rights
- Previous experience syncing creatives
- Pro-active approach
- Friendly and outgoing
- team player
- Love for a wide range of music!
It’s a plus if you also have…
- Skills in Photoshop and/or video editing
- Marketing skills
- Knowledge of music production
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days of annual leave, plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year and an extra day for your birthday!
- Flexible work opportunities
- 6 months full salary for all parents, regardless of gender and sexual orientation
- Subsidized gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Competitive pension plan
- Annual concert allowance
- Showcases of artists
- Cycle-work program
- Subscription loan
- Access to our employee assistance program
- Headspace Subscription
- Give as you earn
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment!
Founded in 2008, BMG is the first new global player in the recordings industry in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a consistent focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 20 offices in 12 major music markets now represent more than 3 million songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters are drawn to its new approach which now includes the production of music, films and books as well as the publishing and recording of music.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include broadcaster RTL Group, specialist book publisher Penguin Random House and magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its cross-platform perspective, integrated technology platform, and commitment to helping artists maximize their revenue, BMG aims to be the best music company to do business with.